Originally published on How To Read Hands.
There are two mounts of Mars: One located below the mount of Jupiter within the enclave between the thumb and the arch-like beginning of the life line and the other located below the mount of Mercury in the area between the lines of the heart and the head towards the percussion of the palm. The former is called the mount of Mars positive while the latter is known as the mount of Mars negative.
Both the mounts when found prominently on the hands of subjects display the following characteristics:
- Are brave, courageous and valiant fighters endowed with qualities of high morale, indefatigable spirit and indomitable will.
- Show remarkable patience, fortitude and equanimity of mind in the face of grave danger.
- Never give in or surrender if the tables seem to be turning against them. They are men of crisis.
- Prove steadfast and since friends in the hour of need.
- Are chivalrous, magnanimous and generous while dealing with both friends and foes.
- Prove excellent strategists deft in the art of offensive as well as defensive warfare.
- Are practical, pragmatic, realistic and factual in their outlook.
Both types of Martians are fighters with one major difference: the Martian positive fights with physical and muscular strength while the Martian negative fights with logic rather than with lethal weapons.
The Positive or Lower Mount of Mars
If you happen to possess an elevated mount of Mars positive with an apex in the center, you are:
- Best suited for jobs which involve risk and adventure.
- By nature, domineering and imposing.
- Prone to give preference to an honorable death over an undignified life, and are ever ready to lay down your life for the sake of creed, cause or country.
- Temperamentally a but haughty, inclined to fly into rage at the slightest provocation, particularly when the thumb is very stiff and the head line emerging from the mount.
- Inclined to be very passionate.
The Negative or Upper Mount of Mars
If you happen to possess a developed mount of Mars negative, with an apex in the center, you are, generally speaking:
- Best suited for the legal profession.
- An invincible logician who scores points by convincing arguments.
- A conqueror of minds rather than bodies.
- A blunt, outspoken, bold and sincere person.
- An uncompromising fighter for human rights and freedom of conscience and an upholder of justice and the rule of law.
- A very realistic, objective and matter-of-fact person, with a strong scientific bent of mind.
- A cool, and calm individual, with a remarkable equanimity of mind in the face of critical situations.
Learn Astrology, Palmistry and Numerology!
From ancient India, the three main spheres of fortune telling are still being read today. Everyone asks where do I start? Astro-Palm-Numero explains all the basic details with finesse, and gives a proper introductory start for both experts and beginners alike in the domains of Astrology, Palmistry and Numerology. – Description on Amazon
Available in both print and digital formats.
About the Author
Nisar Sufi is an underrepresented author from South Asia who is currently fully employed as a content writer in his home country. He has 11 years of experience as a fortune-teller and is currently ranked 3rd in Pakistan in the Palmistry Rankings on Fiverr. Simply search “Know Thy Future” in any search engine and you will come across his many fortune-telling related endeavors including his Fiverr Profile. Astro-Palm-Numero is his first book on his favorite subject.